*Currently we only offer shipping within the UK.*
FREE standard deliveries on all orders over £100
All other orders valued under £100 - UK STANDARD 2-3 days (DPD/TNT) £5.95
All orders placed after 11am GMT or over the weekend, will be shipped the following working day. Smaller items will be sent using DPD and large items with TNT.
<UPDATED ON 18 th.Dec.2020>
Christmas Shipping Deadlines
We have extended our online order cut-off time for Christmas. You now have until 11am on Monday 21st Dec to get your order in. However, we strongly suggest that you place your order earlier to ensure it arrives in time for Christmas.
Mon.21.Dec By 11AM – The cut-off to ensure orders arrive before 24th December.
Thu.24.Dec By 11AM – Last dispatch date before Christmas. All orders placed after this deadline will be shipped after 29th Dec.
Thu.31.Dec By 11AM – Last dispatch date of 2020. All orders placed after this deadline will be shipped after 4th Jan. 2021.
Please be mindful that our warehouse is operating with very limited staffing during the festive period and any online-order related inquiry received between 25th Dec to 28th Dec will be responded to after 29th.
Please contact email@example.com before placing your order if you have any question regarding delivery times over the festive period.
Please note due to the current COVID-19 situation, our warehouse is taking all precautions necessary to be able to remain open for business to serve our customers. Listed below are the extra precautions taken:
· Increasing the number of hand sanitisers and ensuring they are refilled regularly
· Continuing to use commercial-grade liquid antibacterial products
· Increasing the frequency of cleaning high touch areas (doors, handrails etc)
· Continuing to remind all staff of the necessity on improving their already high hygiene standards.
· Restricting access of non employees to keep the number of persons on site to the necessary minimum
· Suspending all unnecessary international travel
DPD Contact free delivery
For sanitary reasons, contact free delivery is now their standard process and customers will not be asked to sign our handheld units. And instead their drivers will sign on their behalf. The driver will record the consignees name and a “Delivered on Authority” message in the signature section of the unit. Customers will still have trace and track functionality and full visibility on all their parcels. This revised proof of delivery process will be actioned until further notice.
Other changes in DPD delivery routine includes:
- They have introduced a delivery wave program with drivers, creating a 10-minute gap to avoid too many drivers being together at critical times in the morning.
- They are implementing a Peak period, 5-6 day working structure that will give us maximum flexibility and allows for driver and warehouse absentees.
- Cleaning has been increased throughout the business as a preventative measure.