*Currently we only offer shipping within the UK.*
FREE standard deliveries on all orders over £100
STANDARD 2-3 days (DPD/TNT) £5.95
All orders placed after 12pm BST or over the weekend, will be shipped the following working day. Smaller items will be sent using DPD and large items with TNT.
<UPDATED ON 15 th.June.2020>
Please note due to the current COVID-19 situation, our warehouse is taking all precautions necessary to be able to remain open for business to serve our customers. Listed below are the extra precautions taken:
· Increasing the number of hand sanitisers and ensuring they are refilled regularly
· Continuing to use commercial-grade liquid antibacterial products
· Increasing the frequency of cleaning high touch areas (doors, handrails etc)
· Continuing to remind all staff of the necessity on improving their already high hygiene standards.
· Restricting access of non employees to keep the number of persons on site to the necessary minimum
· Suspending all unnecessary international travel
DPD Contact free delivery
For sanitary reasons, contact free delivery is now their standard process and customers will not be asked to sign our handheld units. And instead their drivers will sign on their behalf. The driver will record the consignees name and a “Delivered on Authority” message in the signature section of the unit. Customers will still have trace and track functionality and full visibility on all their parcels. This revised proof of delivery process will be actioned until further notice.
Other changes in DPD delivery routine includes:
- They have introduced a delivery wave program with drivers, creating a 10-minute gap to avoid too many drivers being together at critical times in the morning.
- They are implementing a Peak period, 5-6 day working structure that will give us maximum flexibility and allows for driver and warehouse absentees.
- Cleaning has been increased throughout the business as a preventative measure.