Snow Peak Way 2020
We are delighted to send you this invitation to our first Snow Peak Way camp event. Snow Peak Way started out in 1995 in Japan as an event where camp enthusiasts could gather and share their love of camping, as well as a way of bringing Snow Peak staff and customers together. The risk of coronavirus remains, but we will be following guidance from the UK government and from the UK Health and Safety Executive to ensure that our camp event can be enjoyed safely.
*This event has been cancelled after the Covid19 regulation change on 14th Sep 2020.
|Dates||Saturday 3rd - Sunday 4th October. Event starts at 12pm on the 3rd, check out from campsite at 12pm on the 4th|
2 Chigborough Rd, Heybridge, Maldon CM9 4RD
Approx. 1.5h drive from central London via the A12
|Event Activities||We are planning a full itinerary of activities including demonstrations camping gear, TAKIBI talk time campfire and hands-on workshops.|
|What to bring||All camp gear, food and drink, necessities etc. required by your group for an overnight stay.|
|Event fee||£15 per adult / child aged 11 upwards (children under 11 go free)
+ Campsite fee: £10 / adults, £5 / child aged 11 upwards (children under 11 go free)
Fee includes: Snow Peak Way camp kit (small backpacker’s cup, SPW2020 limited edition lanyard) free beer and soft drinks for TAKIBI time
Try Snow Peak Tent - Exclusive tent rental opportunity
For this Snow Peak Way, two groups of participants, selected at random, will be given the chance to rent a Snow Peak tent. If you’re thinking about buying a Snow Peak tent, this is the perfect opportunity to try one out. If you’d like to try renting one of our tents, please note on your application email that you are interested in a rental. *Tent rental will incur an additional rental charge for tent cleaning (£10) *Snow Peak UK does not currently operate a tent rental service. We are preparing to be able to offer such a service in the future.
Event safety procedures
- Participation in Snow Peak Way 2020 is by advanced reservation only. Throughout the event, all participating groups and family groups, as well as Snow Peak staff in attendance, will be asked to follow social distancing rules.
- Snow Peak Way will be held entirely outdoors.
- Shower and Toilet facility is available in the campsite.
- All gear and apparatus, etc., used in activities will be sanitized regularly.
*Full event safety policy will be shared with attendees before they pay in the booking fee.
- Cancellation by Snow Peak Snow Peak may decide to cancel the event as a result of the coronavirus situation, the weather, or other unavoidable reasons. In the event of cancellation by Snow Peak, we will refund all fees paid by participants in full.
- Cancellation of individual participation If you are feeling unwell or are showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, we request that you do not attend the event. If you cancel due to illness or suspected coronavirus, we will refund all fees paid in full. If you become unable to attend the event for any other reason, a cancellation fee will be incurred. If you are no longer able to attend, you must give at least 7 full calendar days’ notice before the first day of the event.
How to apply
Please send information on below via email to email@example.com (email title SPW application) to book your space.
1. Group leader name:
2. Group leader email:
3. Number of people in your group: Adult/ Kids (up to 11)
First deadline: 10th Sep
*If there are more applicants than places available, we will draw lots for spaces on the event.
*We’ll send you back the confirmation of booking and further details in next email.
** Inquiry **
For any question, concern and opinion about event, further question related Covid-19 secure, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org