Inventory Logistics Analyst
As the Inventory Logistics Analyst, you will provide direction and vision for the control of inventory. You will develop, implement and validate policies, procedures, controls and systems that prevent, detect and correct errors in inventory transactions and balances. You will be instrumental in the development of forecasts and support inventory information to the sales team.
- Maintain the inventory planning systems by analyzing reports and performing necessary maintenance; includes the Forecasting, Inventory Planning and Distribution Requirements Planning.
- Make changes to system variables to assure accurate forecasts, lead time, safety stocks, order points, and order quantities are driving the system
- Work with sales department and retail stores to determine the appropriate branch replenishment, strategies and make necessary adjustments to align the system with those strategies
- Work with International sales management, and warehousing to assist with inventory redeployment
- Maintain inventory databases and generate inventory reports for management
- Assist others in obtaining necessary inventory reports and data, to include inventory performance
- Set-up an on-going maintenance of sales channels and inventory records
- Analyze customer inventories and open orders
- Develop and recommend modifications to existing processes and methodologies with constant focus on process improvement and inventory management strategies
- Maintain confidential information, including but not limited to customer information and inventory levels
- Train Company personnel on the inventory planning systems as needed
- Take reasonable care for the safety and health of yourself and others; report workplace hazards, injuries, or illness immediately
- May be assigned other duties and/or projects
Undergraduate degree in a business-related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience that provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work.
3+ years of experience in inventory management, supply chain analysis, purchasing and procurement.
Specialized Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Experience working with distribution or POS systems & data (Preferred).
- Experience with Sage ERP software (Preferred)
- Strong experience with Microsoft office applications, especially with expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills for evaluating business requirements of varying complexity to determine appropriate solution.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to meet objectives and deadlines.
$45,000 - $50,000
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com